Extensive borrowings over the last decade have provided relationships with main stream lending banks and this naturally created a new division within the company to offer development finance.

We’ll work closely with you to compile a comprehensive pack of information. The better your proposal, the higher your chance of securing finance for your development. Funding sources are limited in this market as there are only a few active lenders so we’ll talk to our contacts in high street banks, private banks, as well as specialist lenders, and high net worth individuals.

We don’t charge upfront fees. And we continue to work on a no success, no fee basis.

Some of the funding options that may be available to you are:

  • Mezzanine or equity finance to provide up to 90% of total project costs leaving you to fund only 10% of the total project costs. In some circumstances 100% funding is available dependant on the site.
  • A joint venture arrangement with land owners you supply the land we will provide construction costs and develop the site in a profit share arrangement.

The ideal Property Finance facility for us is in the £1m to £5m range, although we aim to be flexible, ensuring we never miss the right opportunity. Timing can be everything and we commit to providing a responsive, supportive and professional service throughout.


Funding Model Diagram


We understand the property market intimately, speak the language of property professionals and offer a flexible and commercial approach to getting deals done.

Visit our portfolio page you’ll see we know development we have also carried out over 30 land transaction in 7 years, we have a 98% success rate in successful planning applications If you own land that you are considering disposing of why not talk to us we can arrange to release substantial equity up front whilst you participate in a profit share arrangement thereby maximising your lands “real value” you put up the land we will put up the cash and we will build out the site.

This is fast becoming an area of real growth with land owners looking to release cash but stay in for the development phase with profit shares in some instances you could make up to 25% more on your land.

Get In Touch